- Write a post gettin’ real with your thoughts and experiences on the Truthy Tuesday topic for that week (see topics listed below.) Open up and share- we want to hear your voice!
- Make sure to mention you’re participating in Truthy Tuesday in your post and link back to our blog so your readers can participate too!
- Publish your post on the respective Tuesday, or anytime after, and leave a link to it in the comments on our Truthy Tuesday post (which will be up by 10am pst that day.)
- Then we’ll add your link to our post so it’s easier for all our readers to check out!
- You can also share on social media and tag it #TruthyTuesday for us to find all the posts is one spot!
And that’s it!
Let’s all share some traffic and some truthiness. Win-win!
SCHEDULE OF FUTURE TRUTHY TUESDAY TOPICS:
10/23: Self-image- Do you view your own awesome self, awesomely? Or not so much? Why is that? What have you struggled with around your own self-image? What strides have you taken around how you identify yourself? What are some qualities you cherish in yourself?
10/30: Doing the things that scare you- Do you push yourself to face your fears? Or does being scared stick you? What fears do you have that you’d really would like to overcome? 11/6: Hop back on the habit wagon- Have you fallen off the habit wagon? How do you hop back on? Or are you struggling with doing just that?
11/13: An attitude of gratitude- Do you find yourself more focused on what you don’t have, then all that you do have? What do you do, or can you start doing, to show gratitude in your daily life?
11/20: OFF for the holidays! 11/27: Holiday stress busting- how do you deal during this particularly stressful time of year? Do you feel overwhelmed? Or have some tips to share to stay sane during the holidays?
12/4: How to float through awkward family moments
- 12/11: Gifts to give & receive that don’t cost a thing
- 12/18: How to find beauty in the ordinary
- 12/25 & 1/1: OFF for the holidays! Can you believe it’s 2013 already? What?
You can always check in here for an updated calendar and plan ahead with us.
And please feel free to participate in Truthy Tuesday as often as you like- if you have something to say, we wanna hear it!
*Check out past Truthy Tuesday posts to see what they’re like.
See you next Tuesday!
Jena + Jen