Hi-dee ho! And welcome to our new blog!
We’ve moved over all the joint posts we shared on our individual blogs, so you can now find them here for your reference, all in one spot!
Check out the categories over yonder –> for tips on how to unleash your inner awesome! From breaking-through barriers, to taking better care of yourself, to gettin’ ‘er done, we have advice and experience to share on how to live a more awesomely fulfilled life, and would love to hear your thoughts and discussion!
And to give you a head’s up on what to expect around here from now on:
- Mondays: we’ll have a weekly wallpaper that you can download to cheer up your desktop, featuring an original photo by us paired with a quote we love!
- Tuesdays: we’re starting a new series called Truthy Tuesdays (more on this below, we’d love your participation!) where we’ll openly discuss topics that are sometimes hard to talk about.
- Wednesdays: we’ll take a break, or share guest posts from our Maven friends on occasional Wednesdays- have an idea for a guest post that our self-awesomizing readers would love? Drop us a line!
- Thursdays: we’ll share a short video to offer you tips, guidance, a laugh and the occasional kick in the bootay, about how to deal with some of the icky things life throws our way!
- Fridays: we get our kicks off researching, so we’ll share some of our favorite videos, posts and other resources that excite us, teach us and make us think!
We’ll get started rolling out the new features next week! And we’d love to have you participate in our first Truthy Tuesday!
Inspired by the openness we experienced in our first round of the Catalyst Course, and the recent Things I’m Afraid to Tell You posts (you can Jena’s here & Jen’s here)- we want to do our part to keep the truth flowin’ round blogland!
For our first “Truthy Tuesday” (May 22nd) we’ll be discussing one of the hardest things to escape from… our own self-doubt!
Our personal struggles with self-doubt are a little less these days thanks to some techniques and perspective shifts (which we’ll share with you all of course!) But we still have our days, even weeks sometimes, when we’re just not feeling it. When we start to feel like not “enough”. When we doubt our decisions to the point where it sends us into a spiral of sad.
We know how debilitating and stuckifying self-doubt can be, and we want to discuss it openly, with you! We’ll share our personal stories around self-doubt, and link to your stories too, so we can see where our common ground lies and discuss ways to deal with it!
To participate in the next Truthy Tuesday:
- Open up and tell us about your doubt- Do you struggle with self-doubt? Where does it stem from? How does your self-doubt keep you stuck? Share your thoughts & experiences around self-doubt in a video, a written post, an art piece- whatever your creativity calls for! Then post it on your blog next Tuesday, May 22nd and leave a comment for us- we’ll add links to everyone’s posts so we can all share in each other’s stories & support one another!
Sound like a plan?
We’ll see you back here next week when we get started with the new blogging schedule. So excited to have you here with us, and looking forward to all the discussions we’ll have together!
Jena & Jen